THE KEY ROLE OF THE FUEL FILTER
Did you know?
TYPES OF FILTER
RISKS relating to poor filtration
Premature wear of mechanical engine parts (crankshaft, camshaft, valves) and turbocharger
Fouling/damage to injection system
Poor air circulation/engine not protected against external particles
Excessive fuel consumption/engine wear
Formation of bacteria/poor air circulation
Passenger discomfort/formation of mist
Corrosion/frost in pneumatic system
Braking and suspension problems
Urea injection system failure/wear
Non-compliance with emission standards/switch to degraded mode
Contamination of turbocharger and air exchanger
Durability and performance levels of components & organs reduced
FILTRATION MATERIAL: A HIGH TECHNOLOGY ELEMENT
The quality of the filter element is crucial and IVECO worked to offer filtration reliable on three aspects:
- Longer product lifespan: resists extreme temperatures, vibrations and pressure.
- More efficient particle retention: innovative multi-layered filtering material.
- No load leakage: adapted to fit your engine to ensure optimised fuel flow.
- For optimum performance, change your filter every 600 hours (or once a year).
- Make significant savings by purchasing your filter as part of an Iveco maintenance kit.
- If your filter is not packaged, store upside down to protect it from dust particles.