Glenside Commercials Ltd
The suspension, together with tyres, is the crucial link between your vehicle and the road and often wear and tear goes unnoticed. Over time issues with suspension can lead to further component wear, driver fatigue and consequently, a decrease in mission productivity so opting for durable, certified air springs and shock absorbers is pivotal for guaranteed steering accuracy and effective braking.
A combination of trusted suppliers, high standards and the latest technology make IVECO’s Genuine parts the number one choice when it comes to driver safety and reliability. IVECO shock absorbers pass stringent 20-bar explosion texts with flying colours while using low viscosity, anti-foam, anti-rust, anti-friction and non-regenerated oil. The gaskets are also equipped to withstand temperatures from -40℃ to +140℃.
- Enhanced road handling around bends thanks to seamless, accurate braking
- Maximum stability in all condition, including side winds
- High traction and a comfortable driving experience
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Verify your air springs and shock absorbers by IVECO every 40,000km
- Replacement interval should generally be every 120,000km
- Prevent axle imbalance by replacing parts in pairs