A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
This allows site-specific pieces of data to be transferred between pages.
Such data includes:
- "Message" or "Success": This carries any response states and messages from submitted forms.
- "Dealer Slug": This ensures the user is show content relevant to their nearest/selected dealer.
Click 4 Assistance
These cookies are set by Click4Assistance to allow for the live chat to work. It needs this so that it can send the message and request a callback.
The following table illustrates the possible tracking cookies that the Lucky Orange tracking script might set.
||Purpose of Cookie
||Set if a user should no longer received polls.
||If set, will not run Lucky Orange. Set via opt out links.
||Tell if the user is a unique visitor to the site.
||The user's recording ID. This is auto extended as the visitor visits pages.
||30 minutes ( extending)
||Total number of visits from this user
||1 Year ( extending)
||Original Referrer the visitor came to the site from
||The chat ID of the current chat, if any
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.