Revival Solutions Group Ltd T/A South West Truck & Van – hereinafter referred to as the “Company” - desires to inform you about how your personal data is collected, processed and protected:
- Purpose and procedure for the processing of data
The personal data you have provided (“Data”) will be processed for the following purposes:
- perform sales contract and/or service agreement in order to fulfil the Company’s contractual obligations;
- managing the business relationship with you or your organisation, including performing warranty services, processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection and related support services;
- communicating Data to IVECO Limited and their related subsidiaries and affiliates of the CNH Industrial Group in order to allow them to fulfil the obligations regarding warranty and product safety; carry out assistance services also through the authorised workshops network; answer and satisfy every customer request; send any communications of a technical and / or organisational nature; conduct surveys aimed at improving the quality of the services provided, by virtue of the legitimate interest of the manufacturer;
- allowing the Company to perform surveys on customers satisfaction (“Customer Satisfaction”) related to the quality of goods and services according to the Company legitimate interest;
- subject to your express consent, sending commercial communications as well as sending advertising on Company products and services, or performing market researches (“Marketing”);
- subject to your express consent, communicating Data to IVECO Limited and their related subsidiaries and affiliates of the CNH Industrial Group with the purpose of sending commercial communications as well as advertising on their products and services, or perform market researches (“Marketing third Party”).
Data is collected and processed on the basis of the contract and of the Company’s explicit and legitimate interest for the processing under points (a), (b), (c) and (d) and subject to your express consent for the marketing and profiling purposes detailed under (e), and (f) . Please be aware that, if you have given your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. The Data may be processed in hardcopy, by automated or electronic means including via mail or e-mail, phone (e.g. automated phone calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other mean (e.g. web sites, mobile apps).
- Consequences of failure to provide Data
Submitting Data is never mandatory. However, not providing Data that is necessary to perform a sale or provide a service or product and that is marked as mandatory may prevent us from providing the required service or the product or may result in a suboptimal provision of the required service or product. On the other hand, not providing Data whose provision is marked as optional will allow you to access the service or to receive the product anyway.
- Recipient of the Data
In the course of our activities Data may be shared and communicated to IVECO Limited and the subsidiaries and affiliates of the CNH Industrial Group, authorised workshops, service providers, based into and outside the European Union, which are under specific contractual obligation and may use it solely for the fulfilment of the purposes listed above.
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute Public Authorities orders or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities.
- Data transfer outside the EEA
Within its contractual relations the Company may transfer the Data in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including store them in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Company. Databases management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable data protection law.
In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA the Company will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the Data including – among the others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission to rule the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA.
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Revival Solutions Group Ltd T/A South West Truck & Van, with registered office in Croft House, 51 Ashbourne Road, Derby DE22 3FS. You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address email@example.com.
- Data retention
The Company maintains Data in its systems and archives for as long as necessary to pursue the purposes described in this Privacy Notice taking into account, when applicable, legal and contractual requirements.
The Company may continue to store Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect its interests related to potential liability connected to the provision of the services or products.
Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes will be retained until you withdraw your consent and, in any event, in accordance with the above mentioned principle and the guidelines provided by the relevant Privacy Authorities in this respect.
- Your rights
You can exercise the following rights:
- right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
You can exercise the abovementioned rights by writing to Revival Solutions Group Ltd T/A South West Truck & Van, Croft House, 51 Ashbourne Road, Derby DE22 3FS or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.