- To keep the yard and vehicle parks clear by manoeuvring customer vehicles to ensure they are correctly parked in an orderly way and in the right places.
- To keep the yard and vehicle parks clean and tidy at all times.
- This requires outdoor work in the yard in all weather conditions. PPE is provided.
- This role may include other ad hoc duties around the yard/office.
- Clearly understands the importance of excellent Customer care.
- Can communicate effectively with colleagues and customers
- Can work as part of a team and understand the importance of this role to the team
- Someone who demonstrates the importance and understanding of Health & Safety awareness at all times.
- Is able to demonstrate the ability to use their own initiative whilst working alone.
- Can demonstrate that they have experience and the ability to maneuver a wide variety of commercial vehicles.
- Full clean driving license.
- Experience in a similar role
- Manual Handling Training
- Full HGV driving license
The main working hours for this role are 07.30 to 17.30 Monday to Friday. Successful applicants must be flexible with regard to working hours. Notice will be provided if any variation to working hours is required.
The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change.
NI Trucks reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
This is a position that will give the right candidate a platform to develop their career within a successful organisation. If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we need please email your CV to Isobel at firstname.lastname@example.org and a covering letter outlining how your experience meets the needs outlined above.
Apply now by providing all the information requested below.