- The new EURO VI engines are available in 9- and 13- litre variants, span a power range of 330 to 500 HP.
- The Cursor 9 available in 330 - 400 HP version with wastegate turbo, has displacement of 8,709 cm3 and in-line 6 cylinder architecture, and meets Euro VI standards.
- The Cursor 13, ideal for the most demanding applications, with displacement of 12,882 cm3 and in-line 6 cylinder architecture, is available in 410, 450 and 500 HP versions. The 500 HP deliver high torque at low engines speeds, courtesy of a variable geometry turbo.
CEB - Combined Engine Brake
- CEB is an uprated engine brake which combines two effects: decompression and braking torque. By means of a butterfly valve on the exhaust manifold, it generates sufficient exhaust gas counterpressure to slow the rotation of the engine and increase the braking force.
Waste-gate: more torque, lower fuel consumption, high reliability
- The design of the waste-gate turbo allows high boost at low engine speeds, thereby optimising torque and fuel consumption. Once maximum turbo pressure (corresponding to high engine speeds) is reached, however, the engine and turbo must be mechanically protected. This task is performed by the waste-gate system, which limits the pressure on the turbo and keeps it constant, by allowing the gradual egress of gases directly to the exhaust manifold in certain conditions.
Variable-geometry turbo: more power, no turbo lag
- The turbo system makes a major contribution to the performance of the engines, and offers strong acceleration, fluid power delivery and high power. It also enhances driving comfort by eliminating turbo lag, because the engine always responds immediately to inputs from the accelerator.
- By means of an electronic control system, the variable-geometry turbo adapts the geometry of the turbo to the engine speed: thanks to a system of coaxial rotor movement, the turbo adapts to the incoming volume of exhaust gas, thereby optimising control of turbo pressure.
- The Trakker can be fitted with any type of tipper body for the transport of quarry or mine aggregates.
- The New Trakker is the ideal vehicle for special conversions for the construction industry: concrete mixers, concrete pumps, pump trucks, concrete conveyors, portable pumps, concrete sprayers and stationary booms.
- Highway maintenance work requires an ability to operate in inaccessible areas with steep gradients and low-grip surfaces - and Trakker has the necessary power and agility.
- In tractor configuration, the New Trakker has all the necessary robustness and convertibility for special transport applications both on and off road.
- All models of the New Trakker are predisposed for the fitting of power take-offs with various ratios and performance specifications (torque delivery of 300 to 1000Nm) - which can be installed at various points of the vehicle depending on the type of conversion. The predisposition includes:
- wiring looms in cab and on frame,
- dashboard-mounted control for PTO engagement
- electronic control unit
- expansion module for programming up to three PTOs.
Exclusive HI-SCR system from the new Trakker.Find Out More
The new Trakker offers state-of-the-art control systems for off-road workFind Out More