Staffordshire County Show 30th and 31st May
Thursday 17th May 2018
We'll be there, displaying several IVECO vehicles. We’d love to see you! The show will be a truly great day out for all the family. Superb local produce, exquisite crafts and a whole host of family activities, displays and performances.
An exciting Grand Ring programme takes place over both days, with displays ranging from the JCB Dancing Diggers to the young farmers floats and the Rockwood Dog Display Team. In the County Pursuits area we have falconry, the Sheep Show, sheepdog and duck display and horse shoeing. The donkey rides and animal experience are always popular with the little ones.
A memorable event, with something for everyone.
Main Ring Attractions
- The JCB Dancing Diggers
- Grand Parades of Livestock and Horses
- Rockwood Dog Display Team (Sponsored by South Staffs Water)
- Parade of Hounds and Beagles (Wednesday)
- Parade of Vintage Machinery (Wednesday)
- Show Jumping (Wednesday)
- Young Farmers Floats (Thursday)
- Animal Experience
- Donkey Rides
- Falconry Display
- Ferret Roadshow
- Fly Casting Demonstration & Competition
- Fly Tying Demonstration
- Horse Shoeing & Shoemaking Competition
- The Sheep Show
- The Quack Pack Sheepdog & Duck Display
- Staffordshire Girl Guides
- Alison's Bee Classes
PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE…..