The New Daily 4x4 joins Iveco's impressive product line-up. Iveco is the only manufacturer in the world to offer a complete range of all wheel drive vehicles, up to 8x8 for quarries and work sites).
New Daily 4x4 offers the best combination of payload and off-road performance in the light truck category and guarantees mobility on any route, in any climate and with any road surface condition.
This product is the result of a rigorous off-road set up:
- truck-derived chassis (side-members in special steel with a 5 mm thick C section) which makes it suitable for difficult missions with specific customisations such as snow ploughs and cranes
- strong>permanent all wheel drive transmission with three available differential locks (front, rear, central),
- >24 forward gear ratios and 4 reverse overall with the possibility of selecting the first synchronised reduction (half speed) with the vehicle in motion,
- parabolic suspension with live front axle.
Thanks to its design, the New Daily 4x4 guarantees the performance of a true off-road vehicle:
- departure angle 51°,
- approach angle 31° for the short and 27° for the long wheelbases
- departure angle (with rear bar raised) 42° short and 36° long wheelbases,
- fording depth up to 700 mm.